Monday 6 September 2010

Chez Skan (2)

I am now an IT Guru !!! You don't know what this means to me ! If anyone needs any help, support,assistance, training in the IT dept......I'm your man !!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow I'm going to try my hand at Twatter. Must be a doddle !!!


'Chez Skan' - Arriving home yesterday with my new best friend 'AL' was one of mixed emotions. Sorry to have had to break off but very happy to see my 'fair lady' and the nippers ! The easterly wind (That's where the wind was coming from Guey not where it was going to), the sheeting cold rain, the 14lb rucksack on my back and the wee hillock called 'Great Malvern Hills' was pretty tough going. It felt like I had the brakes on most of the way (Al did have his brakes on for 80 miles on day 3 but asked me not to tell anyone !!!! ) It has come to light that the 'non-waterproof' waterproof I was wearing yesterday had been borrowed, and washed, by my good lady wife and hence is now the said non-waterproof waterproof !!!! (Woke up with a bit of a 'chest' this morning !)

The banter has just been phenominal, with some great 'give and take' and I am itching to find out if anyone has had to do a Mutley impression yet (forfeit for having a 'Stropper').

Highlights for me:-

Stew and Rach's blinding sideswerve of 'Room (Shack) 25' at dumpsville in Herefordshire.
After Al and I refused to stay in the Shack, Al left the negotiation to me and I was confronted with a sour looking version of 'SUBO'!

There was light at the end of the tunnel and 'Brockington Hall' provided much amusement and great sport !!!!!

Guey - 3 b*ll*ckings in one day was great going bud. No overtaking now...........!
DB - Please keep up the b*ll*ockings ! Ligths out on Day 2, DB's first breath was 'Night Skanny' second breath was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !! That's got to be a world record !!!!
Tim - Driver is coming for you at Brum Airport as we've booked you on a cycling profficiency course. (Glad you're OK really.)
Redders a.k.a 'HOLE' - The guy I lovingly mended with my healing hands when he was reeling with pain on a verge in North Devon, only to blog that I was a q*****r ! Keep them all smilling bud !
RP-J - Remember....Get your retaliation in first !! By the way do you ride ?????
Al - You just 'Da Maaaaaaaan !'
Stew - You should have been an inside centre mate ! Many thanks for the support.
Rach - Top Gal !! Top Sport !!

Got to get back to my customers now so good luck Boyz and Gal !



P.S Hawk and Jimmy have got me a ticket for the GQ awards on Tuesday night. Apparently Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is sitting next to me (Probably not for long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ). Ooops....Al asked me not to tell you this one either !!!


Skanerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs !

No comments:

Post a Comment