Friday 3 September 2010

Day 2 ends

I thought this would be my last post. But I am quite amused by the fact that 7 grown men, all with hardy reputations are snoring by 10.30! I am with hawk who is reading stieg larsson, and me trying to cool my butt cheeks out of a second floor window!! Tough times as we head north out of the west country into Dave's homeland, beautiful Wales. Bring on Chepstow, then Hereford for a few pints with the SAS. Dave tells us the boathouse is green? Name that film?

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Well done so far guys, at least you have managed to update your blog! More than can be said for the Kili boys!!

    Keep posting, we are there with you in spirit, enjoy Wales boyo's all those aches and pains will be worth it at the end !

    Lol Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging! At least I know where you have been and where you are going as Alan doesn't really seem to know! He does know he was in Somerset, but think that's only because he saw the photo at the Somerset sign!
    Good Luck for the rest of the trip
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete