Saturday 4 September 2010

Hereford??? A night out!

The Thai was excellent, and tonight we bid farewell to two faithful quitters, skanny (30%) and Alan "the hairpiece" Hartin. Although sad to see them go back to their 4 star opulence, I took comfort that the hotel we had chosen was adjacent to the largest night club in Hereford, so lying here in the black hole of Calcutta I feel quite smug that I can update my vast vocabulary with the latest "street language"! I have cancelled my 6am massage in case I get mistaken for a curb crawler.

On a genuine note, which at this stage of the proceedings I find hard, we have lost two members of the team tonight who are integral, how we will carry on will be a true test. Perhaps a couple of spa hotels will help dull the numbing pain if their departure? Who knows. We love them to bits. In fairness to Alan, he has got the gq awards on Tuesday, and skanny has a vital hair appointment, so I do understand their predicament!!

Good night bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment