Saturday 4 September 2010

Here we are 3 days in 270 miles done, arrived at the biggest shit pit in history. Four of the rich boys have booked out, in a big huff, I didn't think the camp bed was that bad? Hereford is an interesting town!!! Personally I think creating your own jacuzzi is much more fun!! I think you know what I mean! Reddy wants to take my iPad down town to view the blog, my view? We'll get mugged!!

Apart from that, great day, suffering in the derrier department, bikes working well, touch wood! Tomorrow 105 miles and hopefully a better rest spot. Off for a thai meal, not too many chillis,could cause a problem with the shorts. Anyway enough blogging, until later, will review Herefords night out.

Ps the rich folk have moved to brockington hall, I trust they choke on their down feathers!! Me I will be heading to my broom cupboard, just realised the. Wifi may not be working!!!! Right


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment